SINGING CHRISTMAS TREE (2016) TICKET INFORMATION!
The Singing Christmas Tree is being held in downtown Muskegon at the Frauenthal Center of the Performing Arts. The dates are Dec 1st @ 7pm, Dec 2nd @ 7pm, and Dec 3rd at 3pm and 7pm.
All tickets are $15 ($10 for obstructed view seats in the rear of the main floor) .
GENERAL PUBLIC: Tree tickets go on sale to the general public Nov 5th at 9am til 3pm at the Mona Shores Arts and Crafts Fair as well as online at StarTickets.com
Thereafter, they are available through the Frauenthal box office Monday through Friday from 11 am to 5:30 pm and StarTickets.com online.
CURRENT CHOIR/ORCHESTRA FAMILIES ONLY:
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 2, CHOIR/ORCHESTRA PARENTS ONLY SALE BEGINS!
● Tickets will be sold online through Star Tickets starting at 7:00am at:
● For any parents who do not wish to purchase their tickets online with a credit card, the Frauenthal Box Office will be open from 7:00 am until 5:30pm (Wed NOV.2).
● A password for the pre-sale will be delivered via email prior to this date. PLEASE make sure your email is up to date in the Mona Shores PowerSchool system. If you have not been regularly receiving emails from Mr. Lawton, you are likely NOT in the system. Call the counseling office if you are unsure. The password for parents will be active until 9:00 am, Saturday, Nov. 5.
Star Tickets has suggested that all patrons set up an account PRIOR to the sale date to make their purchase more efficient. Follow the link to the new account page:
● Tickets will be $15.00 for all seats except the obstructed view seats in the rear of the main floor ($10.00).
● All tickets will be either E-Tickets or Will Call.
● Seating for the disabled will only be handled directly through the Frauenthal Box Office. Phone: (231) 727-8001
● Parents can continue to purchase tickets 24/7 during the pre-sale period.
REMINDER-TREE PROGRAM ADVERTISING! Want to support the Mona Shores Choir while promoting your business or honoring your child (perhaps he/she is a senior this year…hint, hint!). Please consider placing an advertisement in this year’s Singing Christmas Tree Program and help us off the set the costs of printing them! All the details can be found in the link below. If you need help creating an ad, we can do that! Deadline for Tree Advertising in Friday, Nov. 4th.
NEW! Depending upon how things go with Mr. Lawton tomorrow, our goal/hope is to post the Allegros Cast List Friday Night at some point. We will put out a Remind Text just before posting!